top of page

Alumni Pros Sports Group

Public·101 members
Angel Morrison
Angel Morrison

Minders VERIFIED

Government-appointed persons to accompany foreign visitors are often termed minders, assigned to offer assistance such as acting as a guide or as a translator, or protection in dangerous areas, or to define areas of permitted travel. Often they are perceived as also attempting to censor or otherwise control the flow of information to the visitor.[1][2] Government appointed minders are used in North Korea.[3]

minders

Before I get started, I wanted to take a moment to thank you all. In my first launch, I sold out completely in less than 48 hours (this is insane to me and I still cannot believe it). I ordered 100 minders thinking I would maybe sell them all in 2 years...but definitely not 2 days. We're hoping to always have them in stock, but if you ever see this blog and they're not in stock, please sign up for my mailing list to be notified when they are restocked!

When your belts are wrapped around the harness bar, they have a tendency to slide all over. PRP belt minders keep both shoulder belts together on the bar. It stops them from sliding apart, and provides better safety in case of an accident. The belt minder should be located behind the back of the seat (in-between the seat and the harness bar).

Needle minders are the perfect solution to never misplacing your needle again! They are a cross stitching accessory that you never knew you needed until you tried one. Then they become an accessory you cannot live without.

Making my own needle minders has become somewhat addictive. You can make needle minders from almost anything you can find. My favorite types are the ones made from fabric buttons and the ones made from enamel pins.

Our monthly E-Minders newsletter is going on hiatus, with this April issue being the final edition for the foreseeable future. We now offer a "weekly roundup" format for delivery of our blogs, which our readers have indicated is more useful than a monthly summary in light of today's fast-paced developments. Sign up for blog emails here - it's free! Thank you for being a loyal Eminders subscriber - we look forward to your continued readership and involvement in TheCorporateCounsel.net community!

You also have our permission - and indeed are encouraged - to forward this issue of E-Minders to anyone that might not yet benefit from it. In the alternative, you can sign them up to receive E-minders each month by going to -minders/listmanager.asp - then, input an email address, check the box to receive it each month and click "Submit."

Journalists tend to view minders with suspicion, if not outright alarm. A third party can alter any interaction in unforeseen ways. One White House reporter notes with irritation that minders have sometimes cut off contentious questioning or otherwise interrupted the flow of conversation. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page